cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help with Sim Card please!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been sent a new sim and transferred my number to it following the online instructions. However I have opened the packet to swap the sim cards over only to discover they have sent me a nano sim and I have a 3gs (which I clearly stated to them before they sent the new sim) which doesn't take nano sims! Before 11pm (the cut off time for online chat to o2 gurus) I contacted somebody but they didn't answer my question and then disconnected the chat. After that nobody else was available. I now have no working phone!! Is there any way to cancel the sim swap and transfer my number back to my old sim?!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

No adaptor with my new sim  I got 2 weeks ago either. Good job I was able to contact someone from here and ask what was going on. I realise now that O2 only send out nano sims...it wasn't compatible with my Note 3. I had to go instore and get it changed. (mind you that suited me better because they did the sim swap in 5 minutes.) 

They really need to get this adaptor business sorted. Sending a sim out that cant be used is a waste of money and our time...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for flagging
I'll feed back to the team.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics