Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Calling Cards

Has anyone else used international pre-paid calling cards with 'no hidden charges/only cost of calls' and then been charged for every call/text you send? I figure I am owed hundreds of pounds and thinking about pursuing the issue in a small claims co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

i bought an iphone 6s with tariff (pay monthly) and i was wondering can i cancel my tariff and only pay for the iphone 6s

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking unwanted calls on iPhone

hi guys is there anyway to block calls on an iPhone especially 0843 or 0800 numbers greatly appreciated again .

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suddenly Lost 4G When Upgrading Simplicity Contract

I had a simplicity contract and I ran out of data so I decided to upgrade 1 level and get more data per month. I was receiving 4g before but now it has suddenly stopped and I can only get 3G. Checked the data setting on my IPhone and it is set to 4G ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 16 GB Space Grey Review

IN THE BOX Iphone 6 Space GreyEarPodsUSB Lightning CableUSB Power Adaptor Frequencies supported GSM & LTECapabilities included are WIFI, Bluetooth, NFC & GPS Running on the device from start up was IOS 9.2 THE IPHONE 6 On the outside of the phone it ...

• 21 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of contract

I've moved abroad to New Zealand and would like to cancel my O2 24 months contract which expires in May 2016. Please would you help me do so? I have chosen not to call as the time difference in Nz is 12 hours ahead... Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Force 3g Over Edge?

Hi Guys Is there any way to force my 6 PLus to NOT use the Edge network? or is it true that 02 have no control over this and it is coded into the phone to choose the best one it sees (my o2/EDGE in Exeter just does not work AT ALL) I have a geyser on...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6S Unlatching Failure

I have recently bought an iPhone 6S handset that is locked to O2.For a number of reasons, including resale value, I would like to unlock this device, though my account is currently linked to a different device. I have spoken to a few different adviso...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

History of Apple iOS

This is an enjoyable read on the history of iOS for iPhone owners http://bgr.com/2016/02/12/ios-history-iphone-features-evolution/

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos