Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - Visual Voicemail Lost & Voicemails deleted by o2

Wish I hadn't upgraded! I upgraded to Samsung S6 yesterday from an Iphone 4s - don't get handset until tomorrow so thought I wouldn't be switched over until then. Big mistake. o2 sent a load of messages saying the switch had happened & visual voicema...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't change home address for 02 contract ipad

I need to change the billing address for my ipad which is on an O2 contract but as they want to send a code to the ipad's 'phone number' it doesn't work as no texts appear via the phone number for the ipad sim. Very annoying. Why do they think the ip...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Setup after doing sim swap

Going through 4G setup process having done sim swap on 4g enabled phone and getting a set up error 500 message.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my old 4S

Hi, I upgraded my iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6 a few months ago and now that the 4S is all paid for I'd like to sell it on. I'd like to get the 4S unlocked first, though, and I understand that I can do so via this online form: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secret Emoji Keyboard

Hey folks, Don't know if you know or not, but you can access around 100 emoji's by adding a Japanese keyboard to your phone. Open Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Keyboard > Japanese >Kana Here is a video is you get stuck: Video

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number from 02 pay and go

I am wanting to keep my number when I get a new phone. I am currently on pay and go with 02 and will be remaining on pay and go 02. I was just wondering if anyone knows once completing a sim swap if any remaining credit will move over once the number...

Rebecca2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone buyback/exchange tariff and the iPhone SE

Hi all, I've got an iPhone 6s Plus on the £59 per month tariff that includes insurance and the free upgrade/trade in to upgrade to the newest iPhone when it's released. Nopw that it seems that Apple are about to released the iPhone 5SE where do I sta...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Calling Cards

Has anyone else used international pre-paid calling cards with 'no hidden charges/only cost of calls' and then been charged for every call/text you send? I figure I am owed hundreds of pounds and thinking about pursuing the issue in a small claims co...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

i bought an iphone 6s with tariff (pay monthly) and i was wondering can i cancel my tariff and only pay for the iphone 6s

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking unwanted calls on iPhone

hi guys is there anyway to block calls on an iPhone especially 0843 or 0800 numbers greatly appreciated again .

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos