Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Assistance Required for Plan Upgrade and iPhone Order

Iara
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, I’ve been trying to upgrade my plan, which includes an iPhone, for more than two hours. The chat has dropped three times before the purchase was finalized, and each time it started over with a virtual assistant. The same security questions, the same questions about the plan and the device, everything. It’s been very stressful and frustrating to be here for over two hours asking for help to finalize the process, and it still hasn’t happened. The last agent just said the checkout link had been sent by the previous one and didn’t bother to resend it as I requested.

This isn’t right.

I have already received the email with the contract and the pre-contractual document (PCCI), but I haven’t received the link for the order or anything that allows me to collect the device.

Can you please help me?

This situation is unacceptable, and as a customer, I am entitled to a smooth and efficient service. I expect this issue to be resolved promptly.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23912 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Iara This is not O2. This is a customer community. We have no access to account information.

How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23912 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Iara This is not O2. This is a customer community. We have no access to account information.

How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2