Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The iPhone is about to get a lot bigger

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Steve Jobs said no one would ever buy a large screen phone.....Oops!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/apple-is-said-to-be-releasing-the-largest-iphone-ever-in-2018.html

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

They have probably realised that Samsung have been very profitable with large screen phones.

For me the S9 (despite the price) is unbeatable. No idea how much that new iPhone will cost Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well the iPhone X was £1,000 so I'd say definately more than that.

And as a Samsung lover I would have any large screen phone they produce over any iPhone regardless of size. And I agree the S9 is amazing and I'd have it in a heartbeat if I didn't have a year to go on my S8+.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought I’d never like a big screen phone. I enjoy my iPhone 7 Plus but not sure I’d go any bigger than that 5.5” screen. You might as well buy a tablet
Message 4 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Big is beautiful when you have arthritic fingers and diminishing eyesight. This along with bad hearing I'm just wondering what will be failing or dropping off next!

Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsiewrote:

Big is beautiful when you have arthritic fingers and diminishing eyesight. This along with bad hearing I'm just wondering what will be failing or dropping off next!

Big is beautiful @jonsie. As long as it ain't a big iphone 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

@jonsiewrote:

Big is beautiful @jonsie. As long as it ain't a big iphone 😂

As I said to my wife........A lot more than once!😂😂😂

Message 7 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Same here @Anonymous regarding the 7+. I love it as I do a lot of mobile gaming on my phone. slight_smile Wouldn't mind trying out a bigger one although would also need to upgrade the size of my pockets. grin

Message 8 of 13

PiedPiper
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Pardon me for asking, but why is there still Samsung vs Apple banter on here when this is clearly an Apple forum, or so I thought? Have I missed something?

Message 9 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@PiedPiperwrote:

Pardon me for asking, but why is there still Samsung vs Apple banter on here when this is clearly an Apple forum, or so I thought? Have I missed something?

No you haven't missed anything. Since I have been a member here, there has always been Samsung v Apple banter. There is no harm to it. It happens on every forum I've been a member of...

In fact it's a worldwide issue for bantering about. People banter on Android threads as well. Don't let it get you down...:smileywink:

PS this is an Apple thread, not an Apple forum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13