Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting contacts

I want to delete a number of contacts on my phone but dont want to do each one individually. How do I select a batch of contacts to delete them all simultaneously?

Pe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

With o2 new iPhone 8+ want to set up WiFi calling which I have gone through the request with o2. Will I pay for this?

les1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock o2 outside UK NIGHTMARE

I move in to Germany month ago and trying to unlock my phone since then. At beginning i feelt lucky that 12 months of penalty for buying phone in o2 uk store have passed (that I didn't knew about) and I could finaly unlock my device. After i paid 15£...

BuggedOtwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! got new phone but still have the old one on airtime

I have just got a new phone,I thought I had upgraded from my old one but I have a new number and still paying airtime for my old one,can i still get my old number or do I have to keep the new one and if so how do I cancel the airtime on my old phone

Resolved! iPhone 5C - WiFi Calling. Does O2 PAYG support it?

Is it just the EE and Three that supports WiFi calling on my good ol' iPhone 5C? I am thinking of moving from EE to O2 PAYG. WiFi calling is the only thing that is making me think twice. If O2 doesn't support WiFi calling on iPhone 5C running iOS 10....

xtreem_neo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone X

Hi. I am a bit confused how to go about with my new phone i received today. I got it by winning a raffle at work since we had a "farewell" party. And the phones that where up for grabs have been donated by O2. So today i found that it's locked to O2 ...

AndrisAlex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing Email on Iphone whilst in USA

Hello, My boss is travelling to the USA next week and has asked me to find out what he needs to do on his Iphone to be able to access his emails whilst over there.He recently travelled in Europe and his emails would not work.Could anybody please tell...

adzd75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What to do with barred iPhone 6

Hey all Last year I lost my phone, called and had it barred and made a claim for a new one on O2 Insure. A few weeks after I got the replacement, I heard from MET Police saying the old phone had been handed in, and they posted it back to me. So I now...

BennyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting restricted usuage

Is there any way to temporarily restrict the hours an iPhone 7 is used? Ideally I want to block usuage on my sons phone from 11pm to 7am every night for the next few weeks. Is this at all possible?

Emmmmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos