cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating my Number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I had a 24month contract for my daughter's iphone which ended 10th January.

However, I see that whilst the handset credit agreement has been paid in full, there is still a figure of £18.42 coming out of my account on the 6th of the month (ie. February and March) - But this number is no longer in use.. How do I terminate this?

PS. I bought her a new iphone in January (with a new mobile number) and I took out a new contract.

However, I see that whilst the handset credit agreement has been paid in full, there is still a figure of £18.42 coming out of my account on the 6th of February and March - How do I stop this?.. and can I get a refund having taken out another contrcat with O2.?

Please advise. Thanks Colin

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123367 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123367 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@AnonymousNot sure what has happened to your post?
I was returning to the thread to say if you have any concerns about your account(s) you should call customer services on these numbers http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123367 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Pleased to see your post is back @AnonymousSmiley Very Happy

Please follow the advice above and see if it explains things clearly. If not you will need to contact customer services for clarification...:smileyhappy:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144988 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
Unless you cancel the airtime, it will continue on a rolling 30 day basis. Just because the device plan is paid doesn't automatically cancel the airtime too.
This is all covered in the T&C's http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
You must call CS and cancel by giving 30 days notice on the account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5