Did you mean: 

SIM NOT SUPPORTED

Regina
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I recently switched to Three from O2. I have an iphone X and when I put my three  in, it says SIM NOT SUPPORTED. 

I have tried to call O2 several times but no one is taking the calls (I;m guessing because of COVID-19.

My husband logged into his O2 account to request the phone is unlocked and they have said they will send instructions in 7 days! which means I won;t have a phone for a wekk, I also use it for my job as we are now working from home.

Is there anyone that can help with unlocking my phone. I actually thought all the latest iphones were already unlocked but clearly not.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Regina 

Keep trying your sim as it could happen at anytime.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Regina
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks. It's so frustrating

Do you know if this is normal for an iphone X? i put it in my husband's samsung and it works fine. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Regina 

Yes, iPhones always used to lock to the first sim inserted.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4