Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority

AvaB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can you log into your O2 Priority on two different devices to try and ensure you get tickets?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I know that it fails more times than it works, I also know that generally when it's a big name artist, most of the priority tickets end up on eBay, which would leave me to suspect that the priority app does no more than creates a link to the presale with nothing more than a unique reference attached to it, which is probably why most tickets sell out before 99.999% of genuine O2 customers even get to check out.
Your signature may indeed be 4 lines longer, but on this forum, historically, excessive signatures have been removed due to various reasons that are not my concern nor do i care for, just saying it's big, and you may be pulled up on it, again you may not, I don't really care, but I do apologise for your taking offence at my comment, however the offence was not mine to give.
Message 11 of 13

AvaB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's for BTS so yeah big... I just wanted to log in on my pc and my phone. People told me the more devices I use the better chance I have because apparently they're all just gonna go instantly.
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
but I do apologise for your taking offence at my comment, however the offence was not mine to give.

No offence taken in the slightest, @viridis sorry if thats howhit came across, you were right in any case, not due to size more um content.

Other people's are still a lot bigger, so I guess it's not the size that matters just what's in it, and what your intentions for it are...

Message 13 of 13