Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unlocking an out of contract iPhone 6

Hi I've very kindly been offered an iPhone 6. The phone was on a o2 monthly contract which expired a few months ago. The sim is now deactivated and my friend no longer has an O2 contract, I don't know if they can unlock the phone as a customer. If I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock old device

Hi. Upgrade at the end of last year and kept the number. Now I want to unlock my old phone so my husband can use it on his network. The guy in the shop said I could do it online. Anyone know how? Thanks. LB

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi - problem with phone or with my broadband provider?

HI can anyone help?I have an iphone 6plus and more often than not it won't connect to my home wifi. this means I am often on 4g and consequently have used my data for this month despite never watching anything on my phone so not sure how I've used it...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my phone?

Bought a phone last night waiting for it to be delivered today just wondering if there is any time i can find out?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unknown numbers

Yesterday i received 19 phone calls from an unknown number over a 45 minute period, I answered 8 of them but there was no one there!!! Anyone know how to stop this I have an iphone 5!! I need my phone for work so I can't just change the number or tur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone delivery

Hello there, can I talk to you about the delivery of a new phone I've just ordered ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariff changing

im trying to change my tariff to the BIG10, but ive only got a text through saying itll be changed 25th jan which is today ive waited 2 hours but still nothing when i call to see what tariff or bolt ons i have? im a new user and my phones locked to o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actuvating sim

How do I activate my sim in ipad

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! capping

Could you tell me how to put a cap on the phone so bills don't escalateThanks

• 8 replies