Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone unlocking

Hi,I've completed document to unlock my iPhone. I received an email saying the action is complete, but when I connect my phone to iTunes it doesn't work.Any advise would be gratefully received.

Bubble68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Hi, I have an ex-business contract phone, for which I no longer have the sim as I am using it in a newer device. I would like to unlock the old phone but am unsure of the best way to do this without a sim card. I have the new sim for it for a differe...

i have got a email for unlocking my iphone

it says that "contiune by putting in a non o2 sim and connect to itunes and itunes will tell you that your phone is unlocked, I have done that all and my phone has been connected to i tunes for 20 minutes now but still it is not unlocked. IPhone 6

John by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 Voicemail issues

Has anyone ever had any problems with visual voicemail on iphone?When people call me it fails to trip to voicemail (and so just keeps ringing out). I have been on my settings for voicemail and it is all switched on, which makes me think it could be a...

adam1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot

I can’t turn on mobile hotspot as the phone says I have to go to site which is www.o2.co.uk/helpmodem but it is not working I have iPhone X monthly payment (contract)can anyone help thx.

Maria1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.4.1

As no one has yet mentioned it I thought I would just prompt any Apple users to check for their update to 11.4.1

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where’s my phone

My knew phone was meant to arrive Friday it didn’t I contacted o2 this morning they said be here today ??? It’s not and phoned o2 and they can’t find out till tomorrow how can it take 5 days when it was next day delivery!!! It’s my work phone I’m los...

Libby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No personal Hotspot

Hi all any help or advice would be grateful. I recently came out of my contract with o2 after 2 years.I paid my phone off and was paying £32 a month for my sim with 20g of data, I went into a o2 shop last wk to upgrade to a sim only deal 25g for £25 ...

jimmybled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Spotify

I signed up to Spotify and charges are coming through my mobile bill. Do not want this service anymore - how do I cancel? I searched entire website and cannot find where I can cancel. Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Visual Voicemail

I have a new 02 sim (pay monthly) which i bought two days ago and just ported my old number to. The VV doesnt work at all. Its just the 'normal' voicemail that the other networks have. i.e. when i dial the number 901 I get the messages played to back...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos