Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE NOT DELIVERED

Edu2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, recently (15/02) I've bought an Iphone on o2 website, I've chosen for the "Delivery on next day"option, everything ok untill yesterday, I was tracking my delivery by the tracking number, everything was ok until the courier site updating my delivery status to "

"16th February 2021 13:21 Your consignment has now been returned to the sender. Please contact your sender for further information"

In the same page it says

"Your parcel is due to be delivered on Friday 19th February 2021
The driver will require the parcel to be signed for at the delivery address. If no-one is going to be at home and you would like to re-arrange your delivery, please select from the options below" 

I have tried to get in touch both with courier as well O2 and no answer. Once that i've bought a PHONE i cant receive any call nor text from the corier, my buzzer isnt working so I won't  be knowing that the driver is outside for deliver unless they email me notifying that the my parcel is out for delivery. 

I NEED the phone to work  once that I depend on it, thats why I've chosen for "delivery on the next day" thanks. 
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Edu2020 It is O2's responsibilty to deliver the phone you ordered, but it's not their responsibility to fix your buzzer. You can put a note on the buzzer asking the courier to knock.

Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Unfortunately, you have to lie these days in order to speak to them. Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Edu2020
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Buzzer is not a problem, the problem is, the courier did not make any attempt of delivery yesterday and I've been the whole day at home ant the message that they have updated on their website is a bit confuse once that says RTS (Returned to sender) "Your consignment has now been returned to the sender. Please contact your sender for further information", but also says they will deliver it 19/02, so I dont know whats going on. 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@O2Waqas or @Thomaso1 

Can you see whats happening with this order at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Thomaso1
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry for the slow reply. I will take a look for you @Edu2020 

signature
Message 5 of 7

Edu2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks so much guys
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144184 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7