Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My IPhone has the wrong number when I look in iCloud

I migrated numbers and My Phone was added to iCloud with a number I then changed using a PAC code to my number. A friend Blocked my number as the wrong number came up. If I log into iCloud under Devices is Darren's iPhone with a phone number that is ...

Resolved! Apple Watch series 3

Is there an app for Whatsapp for Apple Watch series 3 as I get notifications but can’t read the messages on text messages.

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing iphones

Hi, I have just bought a new iphone11 from John Lewis to replace my iphone6. I have read the guides on here but my question does not appear to be answered My question is: Do i just need to take the sim out of the old iphone 6 and put bit in the iphon...

Merlotboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple 6 Stainless steel order!

I ordered the new Apple Watch 6 stainless steel edition last week and paid a very big deposit upfront. I havnt had any confirmation of my order yet and no expectation of the dispatch date. Has anyone else had confirmation ?

Jrig78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iphone will not phone my home number.

Hi, For some reason my iphone will not phone my home number. I took my iphone 8 plus to an o2 shop today and the assistant couldn't understand why. He changed my sim card but it will still not phone my home number. He had no idea why it wasnt getting...

Tommy6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Event - 15 September @ 6pm

For those of you who aren't in the know, or if you've been living under a rock, then Apple are hosting a Special Event from 6pm tonight. Want to watch along? Check out the live stream from Apple below, due to start at 6pm. What will Apple want to sho...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Thinking of buying a Apple Watch cellular model but does any body no if I have to pay a separate contract for the cellular bit to work on the watch

Lisa85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade issues with new sim

Ive upgraded from a 6 to an XR and inserted the new sim. I've lost 4G despite it being enabled. My texts come up as a weird Icloud address which isnt mine. I logged onto myo2 and my old phone is there, not my new phone. Can anyone help?

rose4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Movistar in Spain

I have an apple Iphone 7. I have been using it when in our property in Spain for 2.5 years - no problem with O2/Movistar 4G when roaming. Have used google maps to get around and no problems until now. I now only get 3G. My phone is set up to get 4G b...

Debora2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos