cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
I always look at the offers and try and use them. It seems like a waste as I never can and get the same response from the O2 stores.
Today I went in to an O2 store for the free ghostbusters headphones I'm a big fan of the movie and was told "sorry we don't have them here" so I said ok can you ring the other store and I can go there (I am disabled and it's really difficult to get to the other store) and was told "no they won't have them either" it really wound me up and I just left.
Yesterday I tried using a voucher code for a present for my daughter for the O2 climb and it wouldn't accept the code in the discount box.
When there have been offers at Halfords I've never been able to get them as they don't ha e them or they've run out. It's ridiculous what is the point of you can't collect or make use of these offers?
Same as the boots offers the code runs out before you get to the till so never bothered using that one again it's a joke and I'm so cheesed off today. Really considering moving on have 3 contracts and in return I look like a dork every time I go into a store
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the o2 Priority is still just a wind up I spent 1 and an half hours I a que this morning waiting to be able to buy tickets for the rugby at twickenham.after sitting and watching the countdown go from 60 minutes to zero and then put up a new message to say it will be another 30 minutes before I get to the sales page.after waiting another 40 minutes nothing happened so I logged in to the site on my iPad so that I didn't loose my place in the que to find out there are no tickets available.total waste of nearly 2 hours of my life.why do they keep you hanging on when there was obviously no tickets available .

Message 21 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93226 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There is always a problem when tickets are limited and demand is great. I totally agree with you about the whole Priority thing and especially so when there will be many of these tickets available now on ebay at vastly inflated prices. It's how these dispicable 'customers' operate and make their money!

Message 22 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousSo many complaints about Priority all saying the same thing. I would never rely on it. The times I have bought tickets I have had 2-3 ticket sites open simultaneously waiting for the countdown to opening. Or on one occasion 2 people using different devices. Not a very fair system at all.

I think they should have something in place where you register your interest on a specific event a few weeks in advance and they deal with those people first.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 23