Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 6

Hi I’ve got an iPhone 6 that I took with me when I left my old job!,it’s locked to the number I used to have and I want to be able to use it with my new SIM card,but when I tried a web site they said I couldn’t unlock it because it still had outstand...

Resolved! restoring deleted texts

Is it possible to retrieve deleted texts from an iphone?  

Brenda52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock a New Phone

Hello allSorry, bit wordy but its an odd situationI have recently bought a brand new iPhone from a private seller who was told by O2 they'd unlocked it. Long story short, the seller couldnt get on with it & wanted Android so the phone contract has be...

NAB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority

Can you log into your O2 Priority on two different devices to try and ensure you get tickets?

AvaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

when i get a refurbished phone am i meant to put the sim card it comes with in my phone? since i already got given a free sim card for the phone i’m using now

Resolved! delivery times

does anyone know what time O2 will deliver my order? i’m hoping it’ll be in the morning as was planning to go out that day but will stay in if needs be

Text Messages

Can anyone explain why my son has started receiving my text messages hours later instead of instantly ? We are both O2 customers and both have iPhones. Frontman

Frontman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Emails

need to access my email account

rwoodall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my iPad sim?

I'm trying to cancel my iPad sim, the o2 store said to do it via the settings part on the iPad, but I can't see any options in any sections. I'm sure under the 'carrier' section there should be an Account option but I don't have one?

Jo__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my phone from New Zealand

Im trying to unlock my phone but its prooving dificult, I put £15 credit on the phone as adviced in the phone unlocking guide but the money got used on data roaming which i had no idea was on. I just want to unlock the phone and use it here. Help?