cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
I always look at the offers and try and use them. It seems like a waste as I never can and get the same response from the O2 stores.
Today I went in to an O2 store for the free ghostbusters headphones I'm a big fan of the movie and was told "sorry we don't have them here" so I said ok can you ring the other store and I can go there (I am disabled and it's really difficult to get to the other store) and was told "no they won't have them either" it really wound me up and I just left.
Yesterday I tried using a voucher code for a present for my daughter for the O2 climb and it wouldn't accept the code in the discount box.
When there have been offers at Halfords I've never been able to get them as they don't ha e them or they've run out. It's ridiculous what is the point of you can't collect or make use of these offers?
Same as the boots offers the code runs out before you get to the till so never bothered using that one again it's a joke and I'm so cheesed off today. Really considering moving on have 3 contracts and in return I look like a dork every time I go into a store
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Customers are just an inconvenience who get in the way.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Well this is no surprise to me. I said on another thread I doubt many people would get these. I might check Ebay later....Evil

Edit I just have. Pages of them ALL WITH O2 PRIORITY Logo on the box.....Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 23

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I found 13 for sale.....highest going for £11.99....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 23

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Even if I wanted one I wouldn't buy out of principle and o2 should be contacting ebay to get them all removed.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I just find it disgusting. We moaned about these promotions being held midweek which meant people who worked couldn't get them. Then to see all of those on Ebay really makes my blood boil Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 23

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I know, mentioned that fact already too.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 23

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok this the reply I've received are they trying to insult my intelligence now😡😡😡
Hi Ash. We can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you and we're sorry for your experience. We'd recommend checking out the terms and conditions of the offers before redeeming. Any exceptions and other info will be detailed in there.
Message 19 of 23

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I refer you to my post #11 above !

Currently using:
Message 20 of 23