Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

O2 Wake up & Clarify

Like many others on here its starting to become a little frustrating that o2 have yet to clarify any details of phones, upgrades,tariffs or how they are actually gonna distribute the bloody phone...activation ? etc etc etc...its been nearly 4 days and still no clear info from o2..get a grip and let your customers know :robotmad:
Anonymous

O2 Wake up & Clarify

ive chosen not to upgrade as im happy with my current iphone. i love her to bits. i get a good 3 days life from her battery but sometimes i charge her 3 days in a row as it doesnt do her any harm and i like to be able to have full power for full brousing and videos. Yes the 3g phone will be faster but i mostly brouse in a wi fi zone in a bar with a beer so no point to it and when i dont use wi fi its mostly for basic quick info stuff like yellow pages. Gps...dont really use the maps much just to see where i am roughly and find a bar or a supermarket. So for me the iphone version one is great and i look forward to iphone's 2nd birthday in June 2009.
Anonymous

O2 Wake up & Clarify

scottgaz9
i agree with you.. o2 would have known about the 3G iPhone for a long time and had plently of time to get all there plans ready.. but even after the announcement they seem to be in no hurry at all to inform customers
Level 9: Fired up

O2 Wake up & Clarify

yesssss i agree with you lot......O2....just taking their time....they knew there was a 3G iPhone coming out....even the current iphone sim's are 3.5G....as it says...on d sim....hurrrry up O2.....!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Wake up & Clarify

I think the reason they are waiting is they are going to do it account by account so discounts/upgrades may vary... Still if the iphone doesnt do well this time it will be down to o2's arrogance rather than the price or the speed in which the handset works

Maybe someone who is able to write a constructive letter should email appleinsider saying what o2 customers are unhappy about.... maybe it would push o2 to give us the facts....