Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Executive Relations Complaint?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All

Finally got my iPhone 7 + Matte Black 128GB

I emailed the CEO of O2 and got a reply from the Executive complaints team,  basicaly told they upheld there orginal reply from the standard complaints channel of me getting a £30 account credit and that is was basically apple's fault. no aplogy over the awful update and communication from o2.

Also thought I had come light at the end of the tunnel with going back to college, and low and behold the 20% student discount isnt availbe on the iphone 7 or plus.. again they really do not care about there customers.

I need to then realise that loyalty is nothing nowadays with big companies so I will defo be shopping around now on next upgrade.....

Be interesting to know if anyone has got anymore then a £30 credit ?

Matt

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I seem to recall the note7 owners getting nothing at all.
Count yourself lucky IMHO.
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

Exactly that ^^^

Message 3 of 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I would consider yourself lucky also.

There are many people on many different forums who are still awaiting delivery of their phones (be it direct from Apple or from O2, 3, EE, etc)

Sadly O2 have no control over the quantity or frequency of stock from Apple.
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

Surprised? No not me. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
iPhantom...... Version 7
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 8

alistair
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous

I did exactly what you did and emailed the CEO - I told him I was more concerned about the total lack of communication from O2 by either text or email regarding my iPhone order, rather than the fact that it was taking so long to get my phone to me - but after the complaint was passed on to another department, I received an email with the usual stock answer (not O2's fault but Apple couldn't keep up with demand etc) and ignoring the bad customer service in not keeping their (maybe not so valuable?) customers in the loop about their outstanding orders.

For a "communications" company, how could they get it so wrong? I was offered a £10 reduction on my next Airtime bill as a result.

Thankfully my iPhone arrived last Monday and I am very pleased - and relieved - to have it here at last!

(iPhone 7 Plus, Matt Black, 128GB): pre-ordered 9/9 at 11.14am, confirmation email 11.48am, nothing after that........until tariff change Thursday evening 6 Oct and delivery Monday 10 October.

I hope all your outstanding iPhone orders get through to you quickly - it is a great piece of tech!

Message 8 of 8