cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not been able to get service since this morning.  How do I know whether the problem lies with the network or my settings?  Is there anyone to talk to?  How do I know when the problem will be fixed?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Paula,

Really sorry about that. Feel free to discuss it here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

I've just made an update there as well. As soon as I get more information, I'll post it in that thread.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 11 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grrrrr had service come back for all of 5 mins gone again!

Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no service..I tried to turn off and on my phone but didnt work

Message 13 of 27

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had no service since this morning. No internet no phone signal I may as well used my daughters play phone I would have got more action out of it!! I now have internet connection but no phone signal at all..... I also checked the coverage = apparently no problem......

And scrolling down you would have seen:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear 02,

How do you expect to keep your customers, this is the second time this has happened, I have also been having problems with the phones cutting out for months anyway,

we have a business contract with you paying on time never late.

I will be changing to vodafone when the contract is up, its a bad thing when you have to organise your business on an employees phone (vodaphone).

Good luck,  as i think you will need it

Regards Dissappointed 2 again

Message 15 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 is giving a bull**bleep** service again.

This is ridiculous!!!

Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Service in Kent today ... Whitstable to Maidstone. I guess this is number specific as wife's phone (also on O2, sadly) is ok. 

This is the second time of happening and is becoming tedious. I wonder at what point the lack of service constitutes a breach of contract? I'm stuck with mine until Dec 2013. I won't be after that. Neither will my wife, or our iPads. Not an idle threat, I'm fed up with it.

Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am the same. It says network is fine in North London but, i have had no connection since just after 1.30pm.
Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get the same.
Message 19 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is flipping ridiculous!!! I've had no signal since 1pm and still don't have any! So much so I've had to organise my supply work via email due to not being able to phone my supply agency!!! 

Are we going to get some sort of compensation or anything for the inconvenience caused????

Paula

Message 20 of 27