cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phones GPRS and 3G has gone since 11am today and I can't use anything that needs internet. I have tried turning my phone on and off and reset my network settings and noting is working. I can only iMessage etc. if i'm connected to wifi so it's not helpful when im at out and about. Anyone else facing this problem or know a solution to the problem?

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

sunshine1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Six hours for me, so far, with no emails or internet. I also have a red dot on Voicemail, which won't go away. 

Message 21 of 40

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Toby, outgoing calls and texts working. Just got first incoming text at 1715. Still no incoming calls ...

Thanks for the update Steve!

I'm chasing for some more info now and I'll hopefully have some good news soon.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 22 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Down for me too. I have wifi but nothing at all else. O2 CS lines jammed, so assume it's a major outage. Been a bit of a disaster for me as I was unable to be reached about something critical. 😞

Message 23 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same for me - 3G stopped working about 12:45 and is not working now... That's almost 8 hours downtime.

Message 24 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a 'No Service' message since around 3pm on my personal phone (iPhone 5) but no problem at all with my work mobile which is also on O2.

Message 25 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has not been working since mid morning but the wife's phone is fine.

Both on O2.

Cost me a fortune today in lost business as no communication!

Come on O2 get it sorted!

Message 26 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

No 3G or iMessage since 11am too! Have done everything as directed reboot, reboot, turn off, turn on ........ oh and red dot on call icon too! All i can say is its one expensive torch!! NOT happy. Any idea to when it will be resolved before I have to dig out the old reliable back up brick? 

Message 27 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem here had no data since 10:30 this morning and not been able to recieve texts from my girlfriend who was sat at home with our baby worrying about me whats going on?????

Message 28 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can make & receive calls but no texts or 3G since about noon, yet network status is supposedly fine in my area

Message 29 of 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149684 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions

Its nationwide Roy

What's happening where you are?

We are continuing to work on a fix for the remaining customers who are still experiencing difficulties using their mobile phone.We again apologise for the inconvenience.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 30 of 40