cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phones GPRS and 3G has gone since 11am today and I can't use anything that needs internet. I have tried turning my phone on and off and reset my network settings and noting is working. I can only iMessage etc. if i'm connected to wifi so it's not helpful when im at out and about. Anyone else facing this problem or know a solution to the problem?

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 liking the new avatar! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine has been out for the last hour or so. Phone and data services.

Message 12 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby, I'm able to make out going calls. Still nothing incoming ...

Message 13 of 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149684 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@MI5 liking the new avatar! slight_smile

It was time to retire the "old boy" wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Experiencing the same in London Ilford on iphone4S
Message 15 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had no data since 11am this morning and thats when i first tweeted O2. Calls are working okay but i rely on data more then calls these days.

Only just had a tweet back from O2 with the same old scripted rubbish about checking the coverage checker, which i did do first of all but that always says the same thing, and reboot/turn 3G on and off which i had already done.

I said have you not seen your mentions or the #o2, there is a massive problem and we need proper info!

No reply!

Message 16 of 40

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys

We’re looking into this as we speak. As I get more info I'll let you know. Please let me know though if things improve for you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been 6 hours, and the problem is still not fixed...
Message 18 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby, outgoing calls and texts working. Just got first incoming text at 1715. Still no incoming calls ...

Message 19 of 40

McGrath1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here for me I've been going off my head all day at work as I couldn't ring txt or use the 3G. Just got home to find out It's not only me. My friend on GiffGaff that runs on O2 asked me to check If his phone was working last night around 9:30pm and looked on the website and It said they had problems then so wouldn't know if the problem started then or not??? Smiley Frustrated

Message 20 of 40