cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phones GPRS and 3G has gone since 11am today and I can't use anything that needs internet. I have tried turning my phone on and off and reset my network settings and noting is working. I can only iMessage etc. if i'm connected to wifi so it's not helpful when im at out and about. Anyone else facing this problem or know a solution to the problem?

Message 1 of 40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149687 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions
Start Fixed Details Status
Oct 3, 2013

10:45 am

We've got some problems with our phone service right now. Some phone numbers might not be working at all. Those numbers could be anywhere in the UK or abroad.

Ongoing

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

MI5
  • 149687 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions
Start Fixed Details Status
Oct 3, 2013

10:45 am

We've got some problems with our phone service right now. Some phone numbers might not be working at all. Those numbers could be anywhere in the UK or abroad.

Ongoing

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 40

MI5
  • 149687 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions
Just hang on a while longer. They are working on it....
Message 3 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. My number is 'not recognised' when anyone tries to call it at the moment, neither from land lines or mobiles. Texts are not getting through to me either. All indications on my iPhone 4s are normal, signal etc..

Message 4 of 40

MI5
  • 149687 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions
It appears to be a fairly widespread problem effecting some numbers only, rather than a complete blackout...
Message 5 of 40

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Thanks or flagging this. Let me know if the situation improves for you and I'll investigate the problem
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

had noting since 11am, the 3g went off, it states i have full 02 signal, yet I have noting, no internet, no calls, or texts or imessage.

very frustrating.

Message 7 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Come on! Just rang o2 in runcorn, she said theres NO network issues, and its my fault! Really poor customer service
Message 8 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes my iphone 4s not able to make or receive calls either.
That's almost 5 hours without any connectivity.
Come on O2 get it sorted!

Message 9 of 40

MI5
  • 149687 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions
They only have to look at the service status page to see.........?
Message 10 of 40