Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

Louise3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My order was in stock then told it wasn’t once my order went through any chance I could just change colour of phone that’s in stock to speed up my order please
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Louise3 This is not O2. This is a customer community. Your only chance of doing this is by speaking to customer service. You can try, but lines are extremely busy owing to the current crisis, and I don't think your request would be classified as a priority. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144306 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Louise3 

That isn't possible with the way O2's sytems work and in all honesty there's no guarantee a different colour would be in stock either.

The website doesn't show a live stock status unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Louise3 This is not O2. This is a customer community. Your only chance of doing this is by speaking to customer service. You can try, but lines are extremely busy owing to the current crisis, and I don't think your request would be classified as a priority. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3