Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing apple watch

SarahDyche
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered an apple watch nearly 2 weeks ago, I have the confirmation email of the order. It was due for delivery last Friday but it hasn't arrived. I know deliveries may be slow atm but I'm concerned I haven't had any updates and it doesn't show in my orders as it's an accessory. Anyone else have similar problems?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SarahDyche 

Did you get a dispatch email saying it had left O2?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

SarahDyche
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, I haven't had anything since the order confirmation email. Nothing to say it's going to be late or that they're out of stock (which I've had for my iPhone order)
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Until you get the dispatch email it hasn't been sent.
Probably out of stock.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

SarahDyche
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok thanks
Message 5 of 7

Hubble2020
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have the same problem with the Apple Watch even though o2 are still offering next day delivery on this item so surely not a stock problem.. did you get sorted?
Message 6 of 7

SarahDyche
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finally got through to customer services about another query and asked about it. They said my order had been cancelled...I never cancelled any order so I don’t know what happened?!
Message 7 of 7