Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Q

Hi, I am looking into buying an Apple Watch and wanted to know how you find out if your phone tarif covers GPS & Cellular as I am more inclined to buy the one where you do not need your phone with you. Can anyone advise? Also, can anyone tell me if t...

RosieMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad phone number not working

Hello I pay monthly for my iPad and the data is working fine but have noticed the phone number is not working. Any ideas why this would be? If I ring out on it, it's dead and says I can't be connected if someone tries to ring it. I've tried adding it...

karen11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching numbers

HiI have recently switched from EE to O2 and have opted to keep my number. My previous number is working fine to make and receive calls but when I send a text to people they are saying it is showing as my temporary number. How can I get this changed?

Emma14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! imessage

I have a refurbished mobile and have kept my old number but imessages are being sent from the old number how can I change this to my own number?

kenand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing phones

My daughter has a SIM only contract with O2.She currently has an iphone 7+ and is thinking about changing it to an iphone 11.Can the SIM card in the iphone 7+ be usd in the iphone11?We are assuming that we can but have read somewhere that we can't. J...

JaneT2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I wanna add my Apple Watch to my bill but not showing me on the app

Exchange

I recently bought the iphone 11 pro but i ordered the wrong one - it was meant to be the iphone 11 pro max. i have tried calling o2 several times but due to the circumstances i cant get through. Does anyone know what i should do as i need to chnage i...

Katie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6+

hi im having problems with my o2 . I lost my iphone 6 so rang o2 they put a block on the sim and ime so i purchased another phone experia l3 and got a new sim with the new phone. activated the sim in new phone going fine working brill. 4 day later ip...

melrose28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XS - restarting and freezing

HiI took out a new contract with O2 in May last year.Recently my iPhone XS (Like New) has started rebooting itself every few minutes and apps freeze constantly (Twitter, Facebook, Email, Messages, etc).I have tried hard rebooting the iPhone, have upd...

JJepson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos