cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Messaging

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received several messages lately saying I have a media message.  Every time I try to log in nothing happens.  I'm typing in my phone number and the correct pin.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
They may just be spam messages so unless you know who sent them to you I would ignore them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5  I do know who they are from otherwise I wouldnt be bothered about not seeing them.  Thanks for your reply though.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
OK, so that wasn't clear from your post and a lot of spam gets sent that way, apologies.
Try texting "Active" to 2020 and then save the settings that you get sent back to your phone.
Reboot your phone then try to download them in your normal message app.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried that still nothing.  I even tried to login on my Mac still nothing.  Will give CS a call now.  Thanks for your input.

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Make sure mobile data is turned on.....Only way I can get picture messages on my phone...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes and at least a minimum 3G connection.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous Hi, how's it going? Did you manage to access your media messages in the end? slight_smile

Message 8 of 8