Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Receiving Emails

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

The last few days I have had problems receiving emails on my phone.

I don't have push messages turned on (never had a problem before) so I just check myself if I have any emails.

When I open the mail app and try to refresh/load it comes up that it can't connect.

I have logged in on my computer and I am using the right password on my phone and on the Microsoft server it says that there are no issues.

I have tried the mail app both on wifi and on data.  I have also deleted all of my email accounts and re-added them and I am still having the problem.

It has only worked once in the last few days - even though I check it a few times a day, it won't connect, but on one occasion it downloaded all of the emails at once - even ones that I should of received days earlier.

I am using an iPhone 5s on O2 PAYG running software version 7.0.4 (11B554a).  The email accounts I have having problems with is hotmail.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I am still getting the error pop up message when I try to get my emails on the mail app.

I have tried the hotmail/windows app, however it only allows a maximum of 2 accounts to be synced - i have 3 - any ideas? (apart from getting rid of 1 account?)

Message 11 of 11