cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5, 'keep my number' not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, so I've recently upgraded to an Iphone 5 (pay monthly )  from a 4S(pay as you go) . All the swap over etc seems to have worked but I tried using the form last night  to 'keep my number' . It said it would be done within 4 hours and as of yet I still have this new number.. My old phone now has no signal but the same number .. is there anything I can do ? Or will I need to call someone and redo the form? (ps. I've tried re starting my new phone a few times already ) 

Any help is appreciated, Thanks xx

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you get the signal on your new phone, that means it will be activated, it takes up o 24 hours to fully complete the transfer but can be quicker, I think once the transfer is complete, you need to edit the new number & input your one but the sim will be associated to your number that you wanted it to be transfered

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you get the signal on your new phone, that means it will be activated, it takes up o 24 hours to fully complete the transfer but can be quicker, I think once the transfer is complete, you need to edit the new number & input your one but the sim will be associated to your number that you wanted it to be transfered

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

okay i'll give it a go thanks slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

no problem

Message 4 of 4