Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 11 Pro Dual Sim Issues

Darkbowz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an iPhone 11 Pro that I have been using since last November. I use a physical sim from work, and my personal pay monthly is setup as the esim. Every few days I'm finding that my personal line stops working correctly and I can't make or recieve calls, or use any data. Wifi and my work sim continue to work as expected. The only way to get my personal line working again is to reboot the phone. The main problem is that I don't know the line has stopped working until I'm away from wifi and I have been missing some important calls

I've been experiancing this on and off for a while now. I thought originally that it may be a bug with iOS, but having used from it from early iOS13 but it has perisisted through all updates, I have now downloaded and started using iOS 14 betas, and again I've seen no difference

I'm now leaning toward this being either a handset issue or an esim problem. How do I go about finding a way to get this issue resolved?

I have been tempted with resetting the phone back to factory settings, but I'm not sure how this will effect the eSim, and I don't have the original QR code that was used to set it up on the phone.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Darkbowz 

Just call in store or phone O2 to get a new eSim QR code if you want to try a reset, which seems a logical step to try.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Darkbowz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did try calling 202 tonight, but everytime I got past it asking what the problem was it gave me the option for if the matter was regarding fraud or a stolen handset, no other options were given then it just gave a goodbye message and hung up. I tried pressing the option and it hung up again. This is the reason I thought I would reach out on here.

I will try and call them again tomorrow as I can't really visit a store at the moment

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Darkbowz 

Try at 8.00am if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Morning @Darkbowz , welcome to our community. slight_smile

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with this. It would be great to hear how you're getting on with this and if you managed to make any progress with customer service.

Message 5 of 5