Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

IPHONE 5 DELIVERY ! TOMORO

HI EVERYONE, IF YOUR WONDERING WHEN YOUR IPHONE 5 WILL BE DELIVERED IT IS DEFINETLY TOMORO. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT. I JUST SPOKE TO A O2 GURU AND I ASKED HER WHEN WILL MY PHONE BE DELIVERED AND SHE CHECKED MY DETAILS AND SAID TOMORO. SHE GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER ALSO. THE SHOCKING THING IT I ONLY ORDERED MY IPHONE 5 YESTERDAY NIGHT AND 8.20PM AT NIGHT!!!! AND ITS COMING TOMORO !!! LOL. SO OBOVIOUSLY THE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED IT BEFORE WILL BE GETTING IT TOMORO, MINE IS GETTING DELIVERED BY UKMAIL.MSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Level 4: Observant

Re: IPHONE 5 DELIVERY ! TOMORO

Hmm...caps lock.

Read this - http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Finally-Clarification-on-Pre-Orders/td-p/...

Still waiting to perform the "Hiding Under The Table" trick...

16gb White - On it's way via DPD.
Anonymous

why did u post that link?

Level 44: Clearly Talented

I kinda wish I had mod powers to delete/ edit some people's postsSmiley Sad

Please provide proof of this. Just copy and paste your myO2 screen miss some numbers on tracking
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Level 4: Observant

@Anonymous wrote:

why did u post that link?

First post shows my conversation with an O2 Guru which contradicts everything you wrote in your first post.

Still waiting to perform the "Hiding Under The Table" trick...

16gb White - On it's way via DPD.
Anonymous

iphone 5.PNG

Level 44: Clearly Talented

You are one lucky person my friendSmiley Happy congratulations. Please let us know how it is for the unfortunate people like me hahaSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

i spoke to a o2 guru her name was danielle, i gave my details and she gave me my trackig number. whyy would i lie?, i am helping other people understand who ordered it before me that they will defo be recieiving it tomoro. o2 dont update there my 02 online for some reason. u have to ring them or speak to a guru

Anonymous

trust me u will get ure iphone 5 tomoro. when did you oder it?

Anonymous

got a email from o2 this evening saying my phone was sent out for next day via uk mail