Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take for an out of stock iPad Pro to be delivered

MT1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have ordered a iPad Pro 12.9inch while the website was saying it’s in stock. I then had a email telling me it was not in stock and would be in touch when it’s been dispatched. I want to know how long it takes to be delivered if it’s not in stock?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@MT1

Hi we are all customers here so we have no idea when a device will be in stock.

You can contact O2 directly to ask when a device will come in stock but be prepared to hear that they too might have "no idea" when that will be.

All numbers are here in this guide. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Well I will ask you to be patient and wait. You will receive a dispatch email immediately some of the device come in stock. But if you want it in hurry you have to contact then and if you're not sure, you cancel your order with them and take a plan with a different provider. Well these are my opinion but I hope it helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@MT1

Hi we are all customers here so we have no idea when a device will be in stock.

You can contact O2 directly to ask when a device will come in stock but be prepared to hear that they too might have "no idea" when that will be.

All numbers are here in this guide. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Well I will ask you to be patient and wait. You will receive a dispatch email immediately some of the device come in stock. But if you want it in hurry you have to contact then and if you're not sure, you cancel your order with them and take a plan with a different provider. Well these are my opinion but I hope it helps
Message 2 of 2