cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade extra storage

Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid for extra storage on my old iphone 6 but have recently upgraded to an Iphone 7 but am still be charged for the extra storage. How can I cancel it?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
Extra storage where?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I wonder if @Anonymous means a bolt on?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Maybe icloud ? https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201318

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@Anonymous

Please help us help you with more info?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

or o2 store and share but all guess work unless @Anonymous you help us help you

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they mean the iCloud storage but they'd have to cancel through their Apple ID for that
Message 7 of 10

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous 

Did the advice above help you out in the end?

Thanks for letting us know Help

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 10

bluejools
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is exasperating, I can't get through to CHAT.    My Iphone 6S+ keeps saying it can't store my photos because of lack of memory.  I have increased Icloud storate and added more data but still getting the message.  If I look at my phone memory, photos don't seem to be the problem, but I would like to move a lot to my laptop.  How easy is this to do.   I have also deleted/removed a lot of apps.  Is there a solution? Or should I go to the O2 shop.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@bluejools wrote:

This is exasperating, I can't get through to CHAT.    My Iphone 6S+ keeps saying it can't store my photos because of lack of memory.  I have increased Icloud storate and added more data but still getting the message.  If I look at my phone memory, photos don't seem to be the problem, but I would like to move a lot to my laptop.  How easy is this to do.   I have also deleted/removed a lot of apps.  Is there a solution? Or should I go to the O2 shop.

It will be your phone storage that is full.

If you have all your photos stored on icloud you can delete them all off your phone to get more space.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10