Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ordered same phone same time let me know if yours comes? still pending on my order 😞

Message 581 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
See I can't see an order ...... Where are you seeing this? Mines an upgrade
Message 582 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

go to my o2 bottom right shows orders and mine says pending 😞

Message 583 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the 7 Plus 256GB Black on a new contract. I haven't actually had any confirmation that the order has been accepted - the latest update I've had is an email shortly after I placed the order telling me it was being processed, but since the upfront payment was taken from my bank I'm assuming everything is okay.

The order was placed on the 12th. As I'm not an existing customer I don't have the ability to track the order, but Live Chat told me based on when I ordered it that it should be delivered around the 24th - 26th.

Best we can do is hope, I think. That said, we have this situation every single time there's a new iPhone. It would be incredibly easy to implement a simple queue system on a first-come-first-served basis, which would keep track of stock and be able to give you an exact fulfilment date. My understanding is that the problem is due to a lack of communication from Apple over the amount of stock each retailer will actually receive.

Message 584 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It would seem the black either came in late or they have another deliver due in now hense sending out text to all just to cover their butts !

This is a good shout. If they come in overnight then we will get them Monday. Might be why some of us haven't had the text yet, as we'll get tracking details tomorrow at some point.  

Or it could just be o2 being rubbish again. Been with them since they were BT Cellnet, over 16 years. I think this might be my last contract with them. 

Message 585 of 1,355

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
It would seem the black either came in late or they have another deliver due in now hense sending out text to all just to cover their butts !

This is a good shout. If they come in overnight then we will get them Monday. Might be why some of us haven't had the text yet, as we'll get tracking details tomorrow at some point.  

Or it could just be o2 being rubbish again. Been with them since they were BT Cellnet, over 16 years. I think this might be my last contract with them. 

EE are having the same issues...

Message 586 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

EE are being a bit more informative about it though, making a dedicated forum with updates and letting customers know in a variety of different ways.

O2 have sent me nothing even though people who ordered the exact same model phone before me received a text saying delayed with no estimated receipt date 2 hours ago.

Message 587 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally managed to find my orders lol, damn phones don't shownit in mobile browser.

So silver is dispatched with tracking number and all Matches on tracking site.

Black still showing in progress - let's hope the live chat was right and will get tomorrow.
Message 588 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well my tariff has changed and order is complete, phone waiting in a hub to be delivered today 👍
Message 589 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
What phone colour?
Message 590 of 1,355