Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's hope so. That chat guru seemed pretty sure. Perhaps they blanket sent that text to cover themselves?
Message 571 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
There was two versions of the text tho, one said it will arrive in 4 days and the other said you will be updated on Tuesday
Message 572 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was going to order the Jet black 128gb 7 and it said available from 23/9 at the time, so went for the matt black instead. So anyone ordering the jet black version shouldn't be surprised as they told you this before you ordered it, whilst the matt black was "available for 16/9 delivery"

Some of us ordered the 7 Plus Jet Black when it still said available for 16th September delivery. 

What at a joke. No text, no tracking and order still in progress.

Message 573 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So many people got that text. Twitter is full of moans about it. Can't believe they have underestimated by that many! 

they didnt underestimate, apple have massively under delivered on stock, its the same with all the operators, they all have the same complaints, O2 gave dates on what they were promised, but the promised delivery has been short of what was expected

We get told that every single time though. Vodafone were messing me around with it 2 years ago.

Message 574 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered the iPhone plus normal black 128gb at 8.15 am 9th, I spoke to o2 the lady said the tracking number is being sent out tomorrow morning slight delay on the black phones. She said won't be delivered until Monday. Still no email or text or anything showing on account I'm a new o2 customer. Hopefully will get tracking code in the morning.

Message 575 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
So where do we think we stand if we havent recieved a text from o2 then?

I ordered the 7 plus black 256gb last friday around 9am, was told by several people i'll get it tomorrow. Myo2 says in progress, no tracking details, and no text from o2 about a delay
Message 576 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

awful upgrade experiance this time around told i would get the matte black 7 plus 128gb friday no delivery info and all o2 say is practically nothing dont think they know who is running the sop therE? .... last upgrade i will be doing with o2 and i shall be moving...

Message 577 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I doubt they will text now, probs expect in morning
Message 578 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

same phone order and nothing of o2 either says pending 😞

Message 579 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would seem the black either came in late or they have another deliver due in now hense sending out text to all just to cover their butts !
Message 580 of 1,355