Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Why are we all keep listening to online chat? CS aren't worth listening to never mind live chat, I keep calling just to their annoyance, I know nothing is going to come of it, it's a case of simply waiting, I was given "up to 2 weeks" when ordered on the 9th, email confirmation at 09:25, + 32GB Black
Message 1221 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I'm just passing on the message... And to me, that seems to offer a believable explaining as to why some are receiving texts and some aren't... As much as I don't like the fact it means I won't be receiving from the next batch.
Message 1222 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
It's about as believable as last thursdays texts informing people there was a delay in the delivery of their devices and either would receive them in 4 days or be updated on the 20th (today) for the people being told they would be updated on the 20th receiving texts the next day telling them their phones had been despatched and they would receive them the next day. No one has a clue and especially live chat they told me last week my phone had been despatched CLEARLY NOT!!
Message 1223 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cancelled my order, can't be bothered with the O2 BS.  Will source from instore.

Message 1224 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ive just been on live chat to try and gather some more information. They told me that only the people who will be receiving phones from the next delivery from Apple are getting the texts. So basically if you've pre-ordered and aren't receiving any texts or emails regarding your order, even when a delivery does come in, you won't be receiving your iPhone.

I am not receiving any texts and pre ordered mine on 09/09, confirmed via email at 09:09. iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Black (matte)

Funny that, I was told I am getting mine on the next batch and that is why I'm NOT receiving any texts. 

Seeing as I ordered at 0805, I think I would be in the first batch of 128GB Jet Blacks. 

Basically, they don't have a clue and are making it up as they go along. 

Message 1225 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous exactly
Message 1226 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to an in-store manager on the phone, he said that there have been absolutely no Plus models whatsoever shipped to UK stores apart from C&C, which seems to go against what some people here have been saying. He couldn't comment on the lack of communication but said there's more stock constantly arriving and it's just a waiting game.
Message 1227 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you fantastic at lying through your teeth?

Are you able to make it up as you go along?

Are you capable of completely being able to avoid answering anything directly?

Are you good at talking in riddles?

Well that's excellent because O2 Live Chat needs YOU! Evil

Apply today. Crazy

Message 1228 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a text

"We are sorry to say that we have still not received your new iPhone.
We realise how frustrating this news will be and we'll continue to work with Apple to get you your new iPhone as soon as we can.
We'll update you again on Thursday, or sooner if we receive news."

I ordered a Jet Black 256GB, 9/9 got confirmation email at 9:30.

Am I looking at weeks?

I am in the same position as you @Anonymous ordered mine around 840ish.... I am none the wiser, I will wait for the update on Thursday.

Message 1229 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zero Updates as of yet. Ordered the Iphone 7 32gb black Plus on the 9th 

More news articles in regards to o2 - http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/o2-iphone-7-pre-order-customers-still-dont-know-when-they-will-get-thei...

Live chat have no clue as to what is going on at all. 

Live Chat

Message 1230 of 1,355