Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny that isn't it, the £179.99 up front payment went out of my account on the 9th September, the day I ordered

Message 521 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

MyO2 just updated with a tracking number and todays date on date of dispatch, tracking number is not yet working on DPD's website though...

Ordered Iphone 7 256GB in gold yesturday.

Message 522 of 1,355

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
EE customers in the same boat from what my FB friends are sayin. It's just the way it's handled that's annoying and the people on Chat and CS are told just to feed crap to customers to keep them waiting
Message 523 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe they are trying to disapoint us all tonight, but then surprise us all with a email in the morning saying our phones are out for delivery! #wishfulthinking

Message 524 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it just the black? Has anyone had it for the silver because I haven't had a text yet and for some reason I don't have orders showing in myo2...... Have all the emails for upgrade tho..... 😔 Hubby for delay message and he ordered black 🤔🤔🤔
Message 525 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a Black 128GB Plus but no text yet.  I not expecting my order though as others who ordered before me have already been advised they are not getting one although some who ordered after me have also received a text so they seem to have skipped me.

Message 526 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered the rose gold 32gb and have had no text
Message 527 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
its looking like its all plus models and all the black normal size
Message 528 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the text as well saying 4day which has wound me up as i was told i would get it this friday when i placed my order last friday morning.

i was speaking to them on live chat as i was told

" if you had placed the pre order on 9th you will certainly receive the phone by tomorrow"   O2 • 9:29 PM

"i placed the order on the 9th"   

Keng • 9:30 PM

"So please dont worry the tracking details will be emailed to you by UKmail tomorrow morning and the phone will be delivered by the end of the day"   O2 • 9:31 PM

then they cut me off when i say i got a text from o2 saying i wont get the deliever.

the way o2 treat there loyal customer is disgusting.

Message 529 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not had a text yet, i order the plus 256GB in silver.
Message 530 of 1,355