Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just rung up CS and they said they are expecting more stock tomorrow and one (128 + black) should be allocated to me.I ordered 8.29 on 9th. That would be great but I am still not holding out much hope!
Message 1041 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Did you get the advisors name? I spoke to Anita (scouser I think) told me no one will know anything until Apple update them Tuesday when she said everyone who hasn't received their devices will get a text, I did question the fact I haven't even received any sort of text yet, she put it down to a system glitch I then said well it's one hell of a glitch because there's plenty more that haven't received texts, she couldn't really answer why, was a nice lady though
Message 1042 of 1,355

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
It is purely a complete waiting game, nobody you can speak to can give any information they simply do not know, all advisors give you a different answer it is very poor, you question why you haven't received a text you get told erm...... They can't answer you, more stock Monday, more stock Tuesday who knows
Message 1043 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's just insulting to say it's a glitch.

There's TOO many of us had ZERO contact from o2 since we paid our money 😡 We should be getting messages / emails everyday, even if it's just to say no further progress.

I know what o2 are saying with refreshing my o2 every hour but why should I actively go and seek an update..?
Message 1044 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

"since we paid our money 😡 We should be getting messages / emails everyday, even if it's just to say no further progress. " totally agree they have just taken our upfront payment and now said nothing last update was the 16th ffs

they say they have more iphone 7 128gb black in a week yeah believe that when i see it. also has anyone here ordred 128gb silver and actualy got it yet?

Message 1045 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to give you guys an update I ordered a 128GB jet black on 9/9/16 around 9:45 I had no update and didn't get that dreaded text on Thursday night I called them on Friday to ask about what's going on and I kept getting passed around ..late Friday evening I went on my o2 orders and the status said "in progress" however further down the page it had my tracking number and courier name .. since then my o2 order is now coming up as complete and my phone should arrive tomorrow via DPD .. O2 just don't have a clue tbh you've just got to stick it out if your patient if not probably best to cancel pre order and go into store for a pick up from the sounds of things on the forum!
Message 1046 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

After an hour on live chat and having been transferred three times, I finally got a 'yes' answer to the question I posed: "will the text I receive this coming Tuesday be a generic one sent to a number of customers and not a specific one to me as an individual with specific details of my order status?"  So there you have it, for those of you in the same position as me, expect a text along the lines of "we're sorry you don't have your phone yet but...we'll update you again on..."

Message 1047 of 1,355

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone confirm the 256Gb black is in stock as it says on site?
Message 1048 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it ****** haha
Message 1049 of 1,355

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 36 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Current stock levels seem accurate. Wife ordered a 7 Rose Gold 128Gb on Friday evening which showed as in stock, has had UK Mail text today to say delivery tomorrow.

Message 1050 of 1,355