cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'll offer even money odds on no one getting a delivery this week.....
Message 591 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
just got off live chat and been told i will receive my order on or before 22/10/16.... im F@#%ING fuming!!! when i pre-ordered i was told the 19th of Sept, then i was told Monday just gone, yesterday i was told it will be available in store tomorrow, now to be told this, its completely taken me over the edge!!!!
Message 592 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank god im not the only one not getting any texts, The only thing ive had was the confirmation on the day i preodered

Message 593 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 14 days from the date the order was placed.

Message 594 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

EE jst gave its customers this update 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING O2 LOOKS LIKE NOTHING

Update, 21 September

• Today we’re texting delivery information to everyone who pre-ordered an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in our shop or by phone. 

The text contains a date by when we expect your phone will be delivered, based on the latest information we have available from Apple. 

If you pre-ordered the new iPhone from an EE shop, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor as soon as your handset is ready to collect. 

• A new shipment: 

We received another shipment from Apple overnight, and more pre-orders are going out via our courier, DPD, today: 

- If you pre-ordered the new iPhone over the phone or online, you’ll receive delivery information by text. 

- If you’re a new EE customer, we'll contact you via the details you provided to us.

- If you pre-ordered from an EE shop, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

• To switch to another iPhone 7 model: 

If you simply can’t wait, and are considering a switch to another iPhone 7 colour or size, we currently have strong stock in these models: 

iPhone 7 32GB Gold
    iPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold
    iPhone 7 128GB Silver
    iPhone 7 128GB Gold
    iPhone 7 128GB Rose Gold

To make the switch: 

- If you ordered in an EE store, please contact the store.

- If you ordered online or by phone, dial 150. 

We’ll be back tomorrow with another update – our sincere apologies to everyone waiting, and thanks for your patience.
Message 595 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What are the odds, that's tomorrow's 10am update text says "sorry we haven't received your stock"

I don't care, as along as I get an actual god damn text

Message 596 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

you might like the following links:

http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/devices/apple-iphone-7

http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/devices/apple-iphone-7-plus

show all UK providers and stock, surprisingly O2 have none of any!!!

Message 597 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been on to live chat and all they said is wait till Thursday or sooner for an update, getting sick of this

Message 598 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous when you contact them tomorrow they will say "wait till Friday or sooner for an update" 😞

Message 599 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EE jst gave its customers this update 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING O2 LOOKS LIKE NOTHING

Update, 21 September

• Today we’re texting delivery information to everyone who pre-ordered an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in our shop or by phone. 

The text contains a date by when we expect your phone will be delivered, based on the latest information we have available from Apple. 

If you pre-ordered the new iPhone from an EE shop, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor as soon as your handset is ready to collect. 

• A new shipment: 

We received another shipment from Apple overnight, and more pre-orders are going out via our courier, DPD, today: 

- If you pre-ordered the new iPhone over the phone or online, you’ll receive delivery information by text. 

- If you’re a new EE customer, we'll contact you via the details you provided to us.

- If you pre-ordered from an EE shop, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

• To switch to another iPhone 7 model: 

If you simply can’t wait, and are considering a switch to another iPhone 7 colour or size, we currently have strong stock in these models: 

iPhone 7 32GB Gold
    iPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold
    iPhone 7 128GB Silver
    iPhone 7 128GB Gold
    iPhone 7 128GB Rose Gold

To make the switch: 

- If you ordered in an EE store, please contact the store.

- If you ordered online or by phone, dial 150. 

We’ll be back tomorrow with another update – our sincere apologies to everyone waiting, and thanks for your patience.

LOL just copied this to paste and you'd beaten me to it. 

Message 600 of 3,109