cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@BiiBz

They said exactly the same thing last Friday and it wasn't true then.

The ones who received the text messages are the ones who ordered earlier so there is no way those who ordered later will get the phones first.

I ordered at 8:30 and haven't received any of the "Texts of Doom"

With respect to the piece I put in bold above, again I refer to the fact my brother got his Silver 256GB 7 Plus on launch day, having pre-ordered it 9 hours after I pre-ordered the exact same device

Message 481 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous i totaly agree, O2 can do nothing about the supply chain, but thaey can keep us informed.  The thing is there not even giving there agents any information (the ones at the end of the phone) the webchat seem to have licence to say what they want us to hear and not sure if they work for O2.  I did also send a complaint to that email on friday due to the lack of information and being lied to by the webchat.  I have recieved nothing back from this complaint as yet.  Lets watch this space.

Jaw-dropping

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 482 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous same here. My Iphone 6 that I currently have is in perfect working order so the delay is of little bother. My issue is with the conflicting & (probably) false information I have been palmed off with so far. + the fact I am out of pocket.

Message 483 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous what is meant by "ordered earlier", though? This is what's confusing me at the moment (genuine question).

I ordered at 08:15 and haven't had any comms whatsoever. Is that technically not "ordering early" enough?

People saying they received the text seem to have ordered before 8:05 (for Black phones, up to 8:30ish for Silver and after 9 for the golds).

I am not saying that you wont receive the phone in the next batch but what O2 CS have said about those not receiving texts getting the phone in the next wave isn't correct as there are people who ordered earlier who have received a text.

Message 484 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@BiiBz

The ones who received the text messages are the ones who ordered earlier so there is no way those who ordered later will get the phones first.

With respect to the piece I put in bold above, again I refer to the fact my brother got his Silver 256GB 7 Plus on launch day, having pre-ordered it 9 hours after I pre-ordered the exact same device

The piece in bold I think is just down the fact that they do prioritise home delivery orders over in store collections dispite what they have told us.  I am sure if you had selected home delivery then you would have recieved your phone as well.

Message 485 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

im on home delivery and recieved no texts or emails from o2 since i pre ordered just before 9am on the 9/9 so i dont think we are bring prioristised. 

Message 486 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@BiiBz

The piece in bold I think is just down the fact that they do prioritise home delivery orders over in store collections dispite what they have told us.  I am sure if you had selected home delivery then you would have recieved your phone as well.

I selected home delivery and have recieved nothing in regard communication, with the exception of the leagal docs and order confermation on the 9th.  The only information i have dad is when i have contacted CS by phone or webchat.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 487 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Family communicating over the o2 community boards is a delightful thing to see
Message 488 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

im on home delivery and recieved no texts or emails from o2 since i pre ordered just before 9am on the 9/9 so i dont think we are bring prioristised. 

I meant that the inital shipping wave seems to have prioritised home delivery shipments over in store collection.

As you ordered at 9am, O2 still need to ship out all the phones ordered from 8am - 9am before they reach you.  So far, with regards to Black Plus models they don't seem to managed to ship out anything much at all.  Only Black Plus orders received before 8:15 are actually receiving any communication at all which means the rest of us are unlikely to be in the next shipping wave.

I have no idea why O2 do not appear to be receiving any new stock of Black Plus phones when every other network is.  I have only seen one person who ordered a black plus (32GB model) actually receive a phone from O2 and that was shipped last Friday.  Why have there been no shipments since when other networks have managed to get in new stock?

Message 489 of 3,109

AngryWarlock
  • 81 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think you could cancel and re-order if you were happy that would move you up the queue.

Message 490 of 3,109