cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay according to LC:

I checked the detail and found that we now have most of the model in stock but your ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black is still out of stock.

They won't commit to a date as they don't know.

BTW why are you all complaining: Per our warehouse update information, they sent out text to everyone who go delayed.

So anyone who hasn't ordered JB should be getting there phone anytime soon so rest assured.

Those of us with JB orders they have no clue as to what they are doing or when we will see our phones. Guess we just have to keep waiting for the magic day when they work out what they are supposed to be doing.

Message 2351 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the internet down?

Last update 27th, I had to call my broadband provider to see if I had issues with my fibre because I can't update O2 website, keeps freezed on the 27th.

You guys with working broadband can check for me tha latest update from O2 please?

THANKS!

Message 2352 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Popped up on chat to see if there was an update for my order; this is what i was told..

O2 Live Chat

O2: Yes, we have enough stock for your order.

O2 Live Chat

O2: Your order is in dispatch mode and it will come to your place within a week and may be today or tomorrow or maximum within a week.

I then had to ring up O2 to cancel my phone insurance (can't do it on chat). So i asked the guy on the phone for a quick update on my order as the above information didn't seem to make sense.. (Why would my order be sat in a warehouse but have a dispatch date of a week?)

He told me that the above information is just a pack of lies and he's forwarded the chat on to his manager to 'investigate'.. It's just lie after lie after lie.

However he did tell me that stock is being received, mainly in bulk on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.. with other small batches inbetween. - Least he was honest and said he doesn't have a clue when my phone will be with me, but insisted they're being dispatched on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.. (which is contradictory to some posts on here) 

Can probably guarantee it to arrive on the 7th.. day before the (pointless) 25% extra data offer starts.

7+ 128GB MB - Ordered 11:11AM on 09/09.
No text or update received

Message 2353 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone else ordered a 7+ rosegold on or after the 16/09 and recieved any emails or texts or even their phone?

Message 2354 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 15/9 about 17:00 Black 7plus 256 and it'll be here shortly or so the tracking says

Message 2355 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was more than happy to go for a different capacity/color if they could deliver faster but had a big NO

Guessing they changed their policy after sending me those on the 9th

Refresh Device Plan: Fixed Sum Loan Agreement under the Consumer Credit Act

• You've the right to cancel within 14 days from when you sign up or when you get your sim / and or device (whichever one's later). You don't have to give a reason. You can either return it and cancel your whole Refresh deal (both the Device Plan and Airtime Plan agreements) or change it for another device (you can only do this once). If you've signed up to O2 Refresh by buying out your old contract early and then changed your mind, you can't go back to your old tariff once your new service has started. And you can't get a refund on your old contract buy-out fee.

Message 2356 of 3,109

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous I was told same on the 16/09 so don't believe it at all. If you wanna confirm then chat up another person & I bet you they would say out of stock again!

02 customer service are just liars trust me!

Message 2357 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

128gb MB 

Ordered 9/9 11:12

Click & Collect

Heard Bugger all since then expressionless

Message 2358 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

well still waiting for my iphone 7 plus 128 silver still out of stock running out of patiance now,and my wife ordered an iphone 7 128 black yesterday morning website stated in stock for next day delivery got confirmation emails thu then thought in the afternoon she would go onto chat to double check her order and the lc stated its out of stock with an eta of 6 weeks she blew her top and phoned cs who then told her that wasnt true her phone is awaiting collection from uk mail and her account status states that so obviusly lc isnt even checking accounts just spouting cr** sure enough it was delivered earlier today,on a more serious note she tried to order an ipad pro and as it was processing payment after the credit check it crashed 160 went out my account got the legal emails but no confirmation,phoned cs nothing they can do as theres no order i have to try it again and the first payment will go back into my account in a few days, fair enough i thought tried again but instead of 100 deposit it asked for 200 so thought ok i get that back in 3 months and proceeded bang website went into error no order fortunatly no money taken tried again and it came up decline so thanks 02 for wrecking our credit ratings phoned to complain nothing cs can do have to send email to credit referrals to remove searches which i have done wont hold my breath for a reply theres more chance of o2 delivering a baby in the near future than a phone or a sensible response RAGING

Message 2359 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rang up and they said it's been dispatched and should be able to collect it either tomorrow or Monday.

Ordered i7 + 128GB on the 11/09 

so fingers crossed 

Message 2360 of 3,109