cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
7+ 256 silver arriving tomorrow confirmed I'm happy now hope you all get yours soon I've followed from the start from the iPhone 7 group take it easy cheesy
Message 2201 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Stay strong someone else who ordered at 8.30 JB 128 GB has been given delivery notification. It may still happen. 

We can only hope that the same that happened yesterday happens with the JB, loads of messages through the evening, so it could happen

Message 2202 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
So within less than 24 hours of posting on here for the first time, I have an order shipping notification through at 5pm today. (I7+ 128gb MB). I ordered mine at 11:30am on the 9th.

I was on live chat at the same time - they said there was a 6 week delay. Lol. I asked for compensation and got £10 credit. Better than nothing, but I can't help feel they could have done better.
Message 2203 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I understand they are getting an other delivery this Friday.

Message 2204 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive just got off live chat (ringing about insurance and thought I'd ask about delivery while I was at it).

Ordered on the 12th, MB 32gb +. Part of the transcript That relates to delivery:

O2: Wow Naomi you have ordered for the Apple iPhone.
O2: Wish I could get one.
O2: Naomi I am afraid but the delivery is future dated.
O2: But the good news is you will receive it within this week.
O2: Butterflies in stomach.
O2: be rest assured.

I know to take LC with a pinch of salt, I do have a friend who works in management at o2, and she said she'd expect it within the next week or two. She reckons they'll work through the back log quickly now they are actually getting stock. (She also mentioned Apple shipping in new stock every day. But she doesn't know how much of that o2 are getting, if any)
So hopefully soon! I'm thinking it'll be sometime during next week. Which will give me time to get my current phone repaired on the insurance.

And just for the crack, this bit of my LC convo made me chuckle (anyone else find them slightly endearing?):

O2: I will get you the number for insurance.
Naomi: Thank you, that was my next question.
O2: you are most welcome!
O2: Naomi you think and I will do it!
Message 2205 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
What colour @Anonymous?
Message 2206 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered the same iPhone as you and got confirmation email at about that time so hopefully mine isn't too far behind. @Anonymous

Would've ordered earlier on the 9th, but wasted a trip to the O2 store to try to order from there

Message 2207 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous yeah I have everything crossed now, just glad that the JB models are now starting to come out of the woodwork, was beginning to think they were only a myth!
Message 2208 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine is Matt Black @Anonymous. I am beginning to think it's random @Anonymous!
Message 2209 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys, those getting 7+ JB 128, if possible, can you post the time you've received your order confirmation.

That will give us an idea

Message 2210 of 3,109