cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
i too have a perfectly good working iPhone 6, i can and will wait for my order, but what is more frustrating than anything is the lack of communication from o2, they say that they have sent out texts, to which i have not received, i ordered mine around 9am on the 9th. the worst part is i paid £140 to pay off my device and then a further £59.99 to upgrade so im now £200 out of pocket with nothing to realy show from it, not even a txt!
Message 491 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

What EE customers are receiving via text:

Hi I'm Marc Allera CEO at EE, just a short update to let you know we are working with Apple around the clock to get you your new iPhone as soon as possible. Our warehouse team in Milton Keynes are receiving new deliveries all the time and they are dispatching these as soon as they arrive. In the meantime, for the latest general information, check http://discover.ee.co.uk/eecommunity/WhffFc Thank you again for your patience during this global shortage, it will be worth the wait.

I guess they respect their customers....

Message 492 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

LIVE CHAT: Hello, it's ***** here. I hope you're well. What can I do for you?
CUSTOMER: Can I have an update on order ms-********** please
LIVE CHAT: Sure.
LIVE CHAT: I will need few details to access your account.
LIVE CHAT: Can I just confirm your full name & mobile number you're contacting us about?
CUSTOMER: Ok!
CUSTOMER: **********
CUSTOMER: I am the account holder
LIVE CHAT: Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?
CUSTOMER: No related mobile number it's a standalone order
CUSTOMER: **
LIVE CHAT: Please give me a few minutes while I check this for you.
LIVE CHAT: Thank you for your patience.
CUSTOMER: slight_smile
LIVE CHAT: Perfect! Not all my customers remember their security answer so well. I appreciate your memory.
CUSTOMER: Urm...
LIVE CHAT: Just to confirm when did you placed this order :- ms-*********
CUSTOMER: 9th September at 8.45
LIVE CHAT: Alright, Congrat's for your new i Phone.
CUSTOMER: Thanks
LIVE CHAT: I'm sorry to inform that the delivery of iPhone & iPhone plus has been delayed because we didn't get enough stock from apple and we are waiting for this. This is the reason you haven't got any notification yet. We are hoping today to get them back in stock. As soon as we will get the details of stock, we will notify you about delivery date & time along with tracking parcel number. If is there any delay, we will notify you via text.
CUSTOMER: So I should have it by the end of the week?
LIVE CHAT: Not by the end of the week but before that.
LIVE CHAT: We have got the update today.
CUSTOMER: Oh?
LIVE CHAT: As there is high demand for Phone 7
LIVE CHAT: Congratulations! For your new phone.
CUSTOMER: Thanks.
LIVE CHAT: Please feel to ask questions, if any.
CUSTOMER: Why did EE customers start getting their handsets shipped today and O2 did not?
LIVE CHAT: Even O2 has started from 16th September.
LIVE CHAT: Be assured.
LIVE CHAT: I know you are too exited for your new i Phone.
CUSTOMER: Yes but the vast majority of EE customers will have their handsets soon
CUSTOMER: O2 customers, not so much
LIVE CHAT: I can understand, you will get the phone before this week ends.
CUSTOMER: Can you say that for certain?
LIVE CHAT: Today only we have got the update.
CUSTOMER: What update? I don't understand you
LIVE CHAT: We have got the update from O2 itself
LIVE CHAT: I can understand how annoying this must be without a phone.
LIVE CHAT: Even I'm the i Phone fan.
CUSTOMER: I am unsure what update you speak of
CUSTOMER: What does the update tell you
LIVE CHAT: The update says that as there was high demand for the i Phone 7 , so the remaining phones will be sent today.
CUSTOMER: Oh, today?!
LIVE CHAT: Yes.
CUSTOMER: So my phone will be sent today?
LIVE CHAT: Be assured.
LIVE CHAT: I mean today or tomorrow.
CUSTOMER: I am screenshotting this as I already have a complaint in for a previous live chat assistant lying to me
LIVE CHAT: If you want I can also help you with the chat transcript.
CUSTOMER: No it's fine screenshotting
LIVE CHAT: Sure.

128Gb + Black
Ordered 0845 9/9
Message 493 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone on here is as old as me, you will remember Benny Hill.

Whenever I'm reading any posts on here with chat transcripts, I can't help having that theme music running through my head

Message 494 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Again I have received no information via text or email regarding my order, I am getting extremely disheartened with the communication at O2. In the past O2 always made me feel like I was a valued customer and that they cared about their long standing customers, not feeling that recently. It's a shambles.... @Toby please can you let me know why I haven't received any communication with regards to my order other than the initial order confirmation and legal documents on the 09/09.
Message 495 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They're absolutely comical
Message 496 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kinetiktheory

love how your CS guy was continually congratulating you on a phone you dont have yet LOLAlso "Even I'm the i Phone fan."

Message 497 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

This really is comical from Apple and O2! Supposedly close partners yet one can't seem to get their act together. I have been with O2 for as long as i can remember and have three contracts with them at the moment. 

If the communication doesn't get any better I'll be moving my contracts and my family members also. Just seems at the moment that they've taken my money and ran. 

Not good O2. 

Message 498 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
the only email ive had from o2 is that my new buddy @Toby has made me a level 2 apprentice slight_smile thanks buddy, at least you recognize a valued customer...
Message 499 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hah I know...my sarcastic thanks didn't seem to have any effect on their enthusiasm either.
Message 500 of 3,109