cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered Iphone 7Plus Silver 32GB Order date 8/10/26 dispatched time12/10/16 by DPD. On the way to store buy tracking number is not working yet. Couldnt believe it, so as date after order was 19 november(latest).

Message 2791 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tariff Change come through grin

Crazy  

Click and Collect order but DPD number isn't working but maybe it's because it's going to the store.

Ordered iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128GB on the 11th September 2016

Message 2792 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a nightmare i have with 02 today! so after seeing that other poeple who ordered the exact same model as i did on the same date and after were recieving their new phones today i decided go give the store which i ordered from a ring to see where mine was the guy on the phone told me they wern't recieving any 7+ until the 30/11 i asked how that was even possible as it states on the update page that they were delivering in the order which they were placed he said they hadn't recived any stock and wern't going to until then, he then asked if he could speak with his manager and ring me back so i said that was fine. a couple of hours later the manager rang me back and told me the exact same thing as the other guy did so i repeated what i said to the other guy and also said that on the website if i order today i can have it in upto 3 weeks so why when iv'e pre ordered do i have to wait util the 30/11 he asked me to hold while he double checked the website he came back and said he wasnt sure why my phone hadn't been recieved or why there website had a diferent timescale to there computer so he asked if he could ring me back after he done some investigating into where my phone was. He rang me back at 6:15pm and asked if he could ring me tomorrow as 02 hadn't getting back to him! If this isn't resolved tomorrow and i don't have my phone by the end of the week i will be taking my money else where as this is getting beyond a joke now 4 weeks waiting for my phone and they don't even know where my phone is when everyone else has getting there's.

Im deffinetly going with a different provider next year when the 8 comes out

But i do hope that everyone who recieved their phone today is enjoying it:) hopefully mine will be sorted soon 

Message 2793 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep same my dpd number for collect in store is not working. got my tariff change notice today.

Message 2794 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you get a new sim when you collect it or just swap it?

Also any good glass screen protectors. I'm kind of tempted to get the protector from apple as they use a little gadget to put it on perfectly.
Message 2795 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous What time did you order your MB just so I can gauge how far through the back orders they are?

cheers

Message 2796 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

TheSingingGolfe i done upgrade with deposit. paid £200 for my old handset and 69.99 deposit for new.

Message 2797 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered on the 11th September around 11pm
Message 2798 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous if you are waiting for a JB of any flavor then you will just have to wait with the rest of us, I was told today that it is 6 weeks/more than 6 weeks so it unlikley that i will recieve mine intill after 21st Oct then it will likley to be longer. I feel that apple are not communicating with providers, if there is an issue apple usualy saty quiet until they find a resalution, remember antenagate.

just be patient and wait is the only advice that i can give.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 2799 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok well they must be catching up quickly just had my text and email woohoo slight_smile

so for reference I ordered iPhone 7 plus 128 Matt black at 12/09/16 13:30 slight_smile

Message 2800 of 3,109