Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from EE

DBAD13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am unable to receive calls from EE. I have tested the issue with 7 contacts on the EE network and each caller has been met with a disconnected dial tone and notification that the number is "currently unavailable". As a key worker in the emergency services it is essential that I am contactable and I am currently unable to identify a solution. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

DBAD13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the link - I've had a look through but there's nothing about problems re calls not connecting. I have spoken to customer services who were not particularly helpful. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced a similar issue, and subsequently rectified it. 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All you can do is report it and hope they can fix it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Have you recently changed network @DBAD13?
Might be a split port (where something has gone wrong with the transfer).
In which case only customer services can fix it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5