cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT BELIEVE THE PRICE OF IPHONE 5S Contracts - Prices Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

Went in ti the kingston branch today and was quoted the same prices as the telegraph article  -

"The 16GB version of the iPhone 5S will cost £37 a month with a £119.99 upfront cost for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 1GB 3G data, or £47 a month with a £119.99 upfront cost for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 5GB 4G data."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/10303237/O2-4G-delayed-on-iPhone-5S-and-5C.html

Cant believe the cost of the handset and the contract.  "£119.99 upfront cost for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 5GB 4G data". = £47pm WTF.

I paid £140ish upfront and £37pm for my 32gb iphone 4s now for the same price going to have to down grade to 16gb and stay on 3g 😞

Have a look at 3 mobiles prices.  I dont want to leave o2 but.....

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Always pays to shop around. It's the people who don't and then come on here moaning that have only themselves to blame.

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and welcome,

at the end of the day its an informed choice.

Just ensure 3 Network gives you stable network coverage where you live, commute and work.

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree Bandofbrothers.  Just weighing up the options.  Been with o2 since the first iphone.  No complaints todate.  just cant believe the price.

Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree Bandofbrothers.  Just weighing up the options.  Been with o2 since the first iphone.  No complaints todate.  just cant believe the price.

And thats the best way of deciding what to do.

You could choose to sell your current phone to help raise funds to soften the blow a bit.

slight_smile

Message 5 of 15

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for your thoughts Bryan,

Has the signal always been OK in your area with O2?

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aren't these prices for the O2 Refresh contract/tariff? They've said that other tariffs will be available when the phones become available.

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Aren't these prices for the O2 Refresh contract/tariff? They've said that other tariffs will be available when the phones become available.

Check back when the iPhone 5s is released on the 20/9/13.

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok seriously, i,m after the 32GB and every link ive seen for o2 tarff is for the 16GB, can some please tell me what the tariff is for the 32GB on 4G is or at least give me the link. 

many thanks 

Message 9 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 10 of 15