Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 8 / iPhone 6 email tone bug

Hi all!This is quite a difficult problem to describe. When I get an email my phone seems to play the notification sound twice on top of each other with a fraction of a second delay between them.It's like having two phones go off at the same time.I di...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 - No Sound unless using headphones

Hi, I've recently noticed (shortly after upgrading to ios8 but can't be sure the two are linked) that my phone no longer plays any sound from it's internal speakers. I have checked the volume, mute switch, rebooted (switching on and off as well as ho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet whilst taking a call

I am a new o2 customer since (fri 3rd September), I have a iphone 6 and a 4g tariff however I have some issues browsing the web whilst on a call. Basically I have full 4g reception, as soon as I make a call, the 4g will turn into 3g. A few moments la...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up iPad 2 from Scratch

So I recently 'upgraded' (the term 'upgrade' is very loose indeed!!) my iPad 2 from iOS 7 to iOS 8 (and now iOS 8.0.2) but if I am honest, wish I had left it on iOS 7, or even iOS 6!! My iPad 2 ran so nice and smoothly on iOS 6, it was a joy to use. ...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Set-up

Hi, upgraded to iphone 6 after being due for one. Apparently it's coming today, any advice or guidance on how I should go about setting it up? I previously had a contract on the iphone 4 and want the same number. They said it should switch automatica...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps Not Updating Automatically

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a similar issue with apps not updating. It is switched to automatically on the phone, but they never update automatically. I thought maybe with iOS 8, it might rectify, but still the same

Pickles by Level 17: Luminescent
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade fee wrong

hi allWho can answer this as 02 can't seem to lolMy free upgrade is on 5th NovemberBill date is 14th month payment date is 28th so I have 1 payment left 14/28 October!!!So I go online and my upgrade fee is £73.12 mmm that seems a lot I feel as it inc...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 & 5s not restoring data?

I've backed up the data from my old iphone onto itunes but it won't recognise my new phone in order to restore the data onto them. I've tried on both and 5s and 6 but no luck. Please help!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost 3G Signal On Iphone 5

Hello, help needed for my iphone5 please!3G not an option on my phone as of last night - have plenty of data still to use and have done the test of the signal area and there are no reported problems. Any help would be great! Cheers

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos