Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iphone 5

I am wanting to upgrade my iphone 4 three months early to the iphone 5 it says there is a early upgrade cost of £50 , also for iphone 5 it is £50 for handset then £32 per month, will i have to pay both £50?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2

After years of being with O2 I am finally leaving!!!!! Since April my data which is 500mb is lasting 2 weeks max I'm at work most of the day and on wifi at home!!!I'm on the simplicity 15.99 a month I phoned up O2 last week and gave my 30 days notice...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clarification of O2 Travel Service

I will be going to Majorca soon for a 2 week holiday and will be taking my iPhone 5 with me so that my family can contact me in case of emergency (they're looking after my house while I am away!) I have read throught the details shown here : O2 Trave...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls in go straight to message

I need to extend the time between the phone ringing and the message coming on. At the moment it is immediate leaving the caller frustrated, and giving me no ring tone and no chance to answer my iphone. Just tell me where to go to sort this out please...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can anyone help?

I have just changed phones from an iphone 4S to a Samsung Galaxy 4. I want to give my old iphone to my sister-in-law. Can anyone help me unblock my old iphone so that she can use it? This site is a nightmare locating how to do it. Thanks for any advi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade!!

I currently have an iphone 4s but i want to upgrade to the iphone 5, my upgrade date is august 2014 but is there any way i can upgrade now even if i have to pay a little??

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 will not unlock

Hello I am out of contract and have been trying to get my iPhone 4 unlocked for two weeks now and it just doesn't seem to be happening. I am talking to Customer Services by phone or chat regularly, have been told the unlock was successful a number of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mail

I have an iphone 5 and I cannot get on to the internet. It was working OK but now says "the mail server 'mail.btinternet.com' is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings" How do I know what these settings...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting abroad to Africa

Hi, How much will it cost me to text and receive a text message from somone in Malawi?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos