cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it time to panic WHERE IS IPHONE 5S ON THE SHOP???

CeekayLFC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been waiting ages for the announcement of Iphone 5S. Its here its going ot be out soon. 

So i come onto the O2 website with a smile and gleem in my eye ready to see Iphone 5s soon to be available. 

To my shock and i am getting ready to panic, i dont see anywhere iphone 5S. I see on the shop and other pages Iphone 5c. But no where can i find Iphone 5S. 

Is it going to be added i hope so. Im just getting really worried where i dont see it and i hope i get it in time for September 20th. 

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can preorder from the 20th September as stated on the website. To get one on the 20th I would think you will have to queue at Apple or O2 stores or preorder from independents.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can preorder from the 20th September as stated on the website. To get one on the 20th I would think you will have to queue at Apple or O2 stores or preorder from independents.

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

That information is plastered all over this forum , on the official 02 Site and Apple Uk Site.
Message 3 of 15

CeekayLFC
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I thought it was preorder Iphone 5C/S on the September 13 for it to arrive on the September 20th. Is it now Pre-order the Iphone 5S on the 20th September for it to arrive 27th September?
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup.

If your quick enough on the button !!

wink
Message 5 of 15

CeekayLFC
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just got it confirmed from O2. They are not offering iPhone 5S on pre-order. I dont understand why not. Even on apple there is no mention of pre-order for Iphone 5S which for me is really confusing. Any other time i have wanted to pre-order a mobile phone i have been able to do it with ease. Ive had carphone warehouse on phone this morning offering me Iphone 5S to pre-order and i said im pre-ordering it with o2 and now i find out its not available. Gonna Cry in a minute
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
ORDER FOR THE 5s is ;

20th of September for everywhere.

And not before.
Message 7 of 15

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Iphone 5s is not pre order on the 20th it is order according to apple http://store.apple.com/uk/buy-iphone/iphone5s no mention of pre order and delayed delivery date

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Copy and paste malfunction !

Editing while you highlighted it Adam. slight_smile
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to recall that iPhone 4s was not available to pre-order however, carphone warehouse was taking preorders although they did not advertise this fact.  I got mine that way, they had it delivered to a local shop for me to pick up.  Of course, they still managed to screw it up and send the phone to a shop which was closed for refurbishment.  I ended up having to drive to some industrial estate and collect from the courier the next day.  At least I got it and didn't have to queue.

I will use them again this time because I can't get to a shop early in the day (I'm one of those crazy guys that has a job).

My wife wants one of the champagne gold ones and I bet they sell out fast too.

J

Message 10 of 15