Did you mean: 

Apple watch ultra cannot connect to mobile data

Wps7581
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

This seems quite a familiar issue, but i have purchased my apple watch ultra from O2 and cannot connect the mobile data.

I have had tech involved they have removed the account and added again, i have deleted, reset re-paired the watch more times than i can count but still get the same message.

Oops, something went wrong . Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 106.

i really hope someone can help this is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

The reason it goes to private messaging is so the o2 advisors can ask for personal details and get permission to look at people's accounts @Squiglet .

As you are having this problem let's get @O2Sarah- to get in touch to see if they can help...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 22

Haggis39
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just to let everyone know I’ve had the 106 error issue since November. I tried today and now it appears I have managed to link my plan via the watch app and the issue must be fixed. I erased the watch about a week ago and removed it from iCloud and waited until today and I have managed to request a data plan and hopefully in 24 hours it will be active. Hope this helps all of you waiting to add a Watch plan to your account who have had the 106 error issue. 

Message 22 of 22