Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe

paul99HD2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought the iphone 12 mini from O2 in November last year and when I bought it - at the same time, I bought the Apple iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe not that cheap either - it was £50 and I thought well at least it will protect my phone.

Long story short it hasn't, the case is falling apart and is of very poor quality for the £50 and as a result the case is just looking more and more like raggedy as the outer silicon layer seems to be bubbling off the under structure of the device and on taking the cover off the other day, it hasn't protected the phone as I now have a chip in the bottom corner of the device on the back screen.  What is the point of paying all this money for phone protection that it doesn't provide, due mainly it would appear to the poor build and product design of this case.

How can I get this resolved?  Has anyone else experienced the same issue with the silicone cases?  I know two of my friends have exactly the same issue with theirs.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@paul99HD2 

Although you bought this case from O2, It's an Apple product, so I would give them a call and see if they offer you a replacement https://support.apple.com/en-gb/contact 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @paul99HD2 did you manage to get this one sorted out? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3